How old was mike tyson when he started boxing
Today we are going to know “How old was mike tyson when he started boxing”. You can see the answer to this question in the FAQ section below.
How old was mike tyson when he started boxing?
Mike Tyson started boxing at a very young age. He began training at a local gym in Brooklyn, New York when he was 12 years old. He was soon discovered by boxing trainer Cus D’Amato, who became his mentor and legal guardian after Tyson’s mother passed away. Under D’Amato’s guidance, Tyson turned pro at the age of 18 in 1985 and quickly became one of the most dominant boxers of his era.
Read this answer too –
- When was dead island 2 announced?
- When was slavery abolished in usa?
- When was the flashlight invented?
- The world wide web was invented on?
- It is raining when i got home last night?