When was the flashlight invented
Today we are going to know “When was the flashlight invented”. You can see the answer to this question in the FAQ section below.
When was the flashlight invented?
The flashlight, also known as a torch, was invented in 1899 by British inventor David Misell.
He patented the first “electric hand torch” and sold the rights to American electrical engineer Conrad Hubert, who founded the American Electrical Novelty and Manufacturing Company (later known as Eveready) to manufacture and market the invention. The first flashlights were made with dry cell batteries and filament bulbs, and were primarily used by law enforcement and railway workers. Since then, flashlights have undergone many improvements and are now used in a wide range of applications, from everyday household use to military operations.
Read this answer too –
- When was slavery abolished in usa?
- The number of isomeric structures are possible for bromopentane?
- It is a way of observing and questioning yourself?
- The world wide web was invented on?
- It is raining when i got home last night?